gliding

gliding

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Absolved

against laughter in the night
wrong turns I did invite
vivid colors spin on flowers
busy bees consuming hours
listening to the sixties
on a small white box
everything is groovy
with many rivers to cross

I have no regrets

lost in a wilderness
garden of pain
you loved me once
then please love me again
expire date on eye lids
potential turning rancid
I pace the cage and curse the gate
my shadow heavier than hate

I place no bets

dizzy these days of blooming
like a husk torn from a ripened cob
leaning towards a whole new world
where the sun never died
so it has never risen
losing everything I thought I was
medium height, poetic, lover of the sea
I am mournings ecstasy

absolved of all my debts

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, and much longer than mine, Would you take a look at mine and tell me if there any good?
    http://itssraininghere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete